Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MUSIC AND ME - JONALYN VIRAY (blogger insight)

Yes, as we all know, she is the first ever Pinoy Pop Superstar and now she's one of the power belters of GMA7's Party Pilipinas, remarkably noted in the "VOX" segment. She has been around the local music industry since 2005 and she continuously aims to go farther and reach higher. I am personally watching Party Pilipinas regularly on TV and even live in the studio; to tell you honestly, this diva had wowed me every single time she performs live in the said TV show. She is indeed a total performer. This feature is not just because I am personally impressed by her and her singing (which is true) but more to it, Jonalyn Viray deserves to bloom.Just this last November 26, Jonalyn was a finalist for Best Performance in a Concert (Female) for One Love 
(MetroBar) in the recently held Aliw Awards 2012 at the Manila Hotel and she was also invited to perform on the event. Being a finalist in a category for one of the most prestigious award giving body in performing arts is already an achievement. She was chosen along with Isay Alvarez (winner), Sitti and Yeng Constantino. Even if she didn't bagged it, I wanted to shout out loud how she showed everyone why and how she became a finalist.Jonalyn sang a medley of Regine Velasquez-Alcasid hits for all the spectators. She gave justice to the songs Narito Ako, Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw, Dadalhin and Sana Maulit Muli in an astounding medley that night. She turned everyone into a clapper! She literally enlightened the awards night by her performance. All the eyewitnesses can attest that Jonalyn's singing prowess was striking and superior! She was applauded not just after the whole performance, but in each and every song transition of the medley, her rendition was well appreciated by the crowd. It's a bit hard to explain but let me try.. it is one of the most heart-stopping-slash-breath-taking performance I have seen so far.As I have said, I am regularly seeing her perform, but that night was different, maybe because I have seen it up close. I have seen her rehearse for it. I witnessed how she puts her heart in a performance before going up on the stage. She is really one of a kind. She is a singer with depth and uniqueness that never imitates or patterns to anyone. There were some singers who are all great in records but disappoints you in live shows. For me, Jonalyn Viray is one of the best LIVE performer, and for that she is always a winner to me.So don't dare miss the chance to see what I saw, hear what I heard and feel what I felt in watching Jonalyn Viray perform LIVE. She will be having an intimate concert entitled Music & Me in Teatrino, Greenhills this coming December 7 around 8pm! She is expected to sing some of the most requested songs from her ever supportive fans. Not just only a night of good music, this concert also aims to help PAWS by dedicating part of the proceeds to them. For ticket inquiries please contact: 0946-4587007 or 0926-7295030. See you there! :) I am pretty excited because Jonalyn Viray will be releasing a new album sometime around January 2013, I am in full support of her up coming release and I am so happy for her. Let's all anticipate her new record to be out real soon!

And did I already mentioned that she is one of the few genuine person in showbiz that I know to be kind, sweet and bubbly? Indeed she is! Thank you to Ms. Jonalyn Viray, for moving me with your pure talent and kind heart again.. and special thanks to Creative Media Entertainment for making this feature possible.

Like Jonalyn Viray's FB Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/JonalynViray

Follow her on twitter: @jonalyn_viray
Instagram: @jonalyn_viray

View more photos of Jonalyn Viray here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.466090386763275.103533.382668891772092&type=1

CREDITS TO: http://mightymaustrap.blogspot.com/2012/11/spotlight-feature-jonalyn-viray-music-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment